QUALITY EQUINE PROPERTY WITH WATER LICENCE
UNDER OFFER BY AARON BAZELEY
Aaron Bazeley invites you to discover the perfect blend of comfort and rural charm at this exquisite 71-acre property, offering a lifestyle that caters to both comfort and practicality. Situated in Hopeland, this rural haven boasts a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house with a myriad of features.
Cozy up in the warmth of the Jarrahdale fireplace, creating a focal point that adds both style and comfort to the living space.
The large kitchen, equipped with 900mm appliances and a dishwasher, is a chef’s dream. Enjoy the view of the back patio and horse paddocks through the kitchen window.
Embrace sustainable living with 24 solar panels, ensuring an eco-friendly and cost-effective energy solution.
Stay comfortable year-round with three reverse-cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout the house.
A massive 224,000L water tank caters to the house, while the property features 2 additional bore water tanks for horses and reticulation.
Entertain in style with a luxurious outdoor area featuring fully electric screens to take your entertaining from outdoor to indoor, creating a versatile space for gatherings.
Horse Training Facility:
71-acre horse training facility nestled along the picturesque Serpentine riverbanks. A haven for both riders and equine enthusiasts, this property offers a meticulously designed space for horses to thrive and trainers to excel.
You can rarely get an opportunity to purchase a fully equipped, ready-to-go horse training facility on a large parcel of land in such a prime location with the Serpentine River at the rear of the property.
Situated in the heart of Hopeland, enjoy the benefits of rural living without sacrificing convenience. Access to amenities and services is just a short drive away. Located only 5 minutes to the Kwinana Freeway, 45 minutes to the CBD, 10 minutes to the Baldivis Stocklands Shopping Centre, and 2.5 hours to the Margaret River Wineries!
• 4 bedroom
• 2 bathroom
• Both with walk-in showers
• 24 Solar panels
• 3x reverse cycle air-conditioning units
• 224,000L water tank for the house
• Large kitchen
• 900mm Appliances
• Spacious lounge room with Jarrahdale fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Separate front sitting room
• Covered patio to front and back
• Stunning outdoor entertaining area with electric roller blinds
• Retic for front yard
• Fruit trees
• Powered workshop
• 10 huge Agistment Paddocks All with reticulation
• Large Paddock at rear backing onto the Serpentine River
• 8 training yards with shelters retic water
• 3 walk in walk out stables
• Horse crush
• 2 Tack and Feed Rooms
• 2 Tie up Bays
• Most paddocks are fully fenced with Duncan Safety Rail Fencing
• Huge water licence 22’000KL Per year
• Quality 8 Horse Walker
• Large Safe Round yard
• 350m straight track leading onto the 1600m Railed sand track
• 2 additional sheds for machinery and feed
• 2 additional bore water tanks for horses and retic
In summary, this immense horse training facility is more than just a property; it’s an invitation to a lifestyle defined by equestrian excellence. Seize the opportunity to make this equine haven your own and embark on a journey where every hoofbeat echoes the promise of unparalleled success. Many winners have been bred and trained from this “winning grass” including a Perth cup winner.
Call Aaron today to arrange your viewing 0418 238 231